Welcome to The Longbridge Community First Panel Website
The Next Round of applications for Longbridge is now open!
The priorities for the new round have changed please visit the priorities page to see the change.
The total ammount that can be applied for is £250-£1000
The Deadline for Submission of Applications is 24th June 2013
A new round may be opened following this date, depending on the ammount of funding distributed
Remember as always please read the guidelines before applying, if you require additonal support with writing your bid please contact Kieran Clarke on 0121 753 0706 or email email@example.com
Community First is an £80 Million Government Funded initiative managed by the Community Development Foundation(CDF) supporting communities across the UK to come together to identify their local priorities, plan for the future, and develop grassroots activity.
The programme aims to:
Please note that these are not the Longbridge ward Priorities, which can be found Here
- Support local projects that improve the quality of life for local people
- Help revitalise existing groups, and help to kick start new ones
- Enable local people to take ownership over opportunities and resources, as well as tackle problems
How much can you apply for:
- The minimum that can be applied for is £250
- The maximum that can be applied for is £1000
The Longbridge Ward has been allocated a total of £50,865 of the funding, this is to be spread over 4 years.
Year 1 £8,436.00 November 2011 - March 31st 2012
Year 2 £12,734.00 April 2012 – March 31st 2013
Year 3 £12,734.00 April 2013 – March 31st 2014
Year 4 £16,963.00 April 2014 - March 31st 2015